Monday 29 October 2012

Steve Sorensen Mechanical Team Makes Life Easy

It can be hard finding a top notch local auto repair business to look after your pride and joy. I had the same problem – until I found Browns Plains car service centre Steve Sorensen Mechanical.

If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably been to a few different mechanics over the years. Across Brisbane and southeast Queensland in general, there are hundreds of car service centres itching to snare your business and take you for a ride. I’d tried a handful through things like shop-a-dockets and found none that took my fancy. They all seemed impersonal and only wanted to get you in and out as quickly as possible so they could work on the next vehicle. Most importantly, their communication skills were terrible – I could have been paying for heart surgery for all I knew.

That’s why I like the team at Steve Sorensen Mechanical – a local auto repair centre that cares about more than just making a quick buck. From the first time I walked in there I could see the business was friendly, well-run and highly professional, while the staff members were knowledgeable. It took just a few minutes for me to realise this was a local auto repair shop like no other. I could even see it in the reception, where they proudly displayed a host of Logan West Leader Business Achiever Awards.

I think one of the things that impressed me most was the clean and modern workshop. I’m no expert but I could see it had all the latest diagnostic equipment and one of the staff mentioned to me that the people employed in the workshop received on-going training to ensure they were always up-to-date with the latest developments within the industry. Steve Sorensen Mechanical was quite simply a Browns Plains car service with a difference.

There was certainly no shortage of services on offer either. From major and minor services and repairs and maintenance work to electronic vehicle diagnostics and pre-purchase inspections, there seemed to be nothing the staff couldn’t do. Brake and clutch repairs, safety certificates, timing belt replacement, batteries, cooling systems and automatic transmission servicing also formed part of the business. The Browns Plains car service centre used parts or lubricants which met or exceeded original equipment manufacturer (OEM) standards, which allowed me to maintain my new car warranty and gave me valuable piece of mind.

The staff kept me updated on the progress of my car every step of the way, which was a welcome change to previous experiences I’d had at other businesses. I was given all the information I needed to feel at ease that my vehicle was in safe hands. When I picked up my car, it ran like a dream and crucially, the service did not cost me an arm and a leg.

I really couldn’t recommend Browns Plains car service centre Steve Sorensen Mechanical highly enough. It gave me everything I was looking for in a local auto repair shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment